TUESDAY MORNING SHOULDER JOURNAL CLUB:
The structure of the meetings:-
- Alernate Tuesday mornings at 7:15am in Surgeons room on Ward 1.
- A subject for presentation is chosen the month before, with one or two speakers being picked
- Each speaker is given one or two specific articles to review and present.
- Prior to the meeting each speaker is to liaise with Len Funk /Mike Walton or other relevant Consultant as to the approach to the topic and the relevant literature sources
- The speaker reviews the relevant literature articles. The recent and most relevant articles are chosen, either on the basis of historical importance or from the clarity of the specific message given.
- The articles are emailed to all Fellows one week before the meeting.
- You can use the detailed structured checklist as a template for your critique
- Email the presentation to Prof Funk for the website (this page).
To see previous presentations on SlideShare CLICK HERE (https://www.slideshare.net/upperlimbunit/presentations)