From the North
Follow the M6 South bound heading for Wigan. At junction 27, Standish, leave the M6. Get in the right hand lane of the slip road. At the roundabout follow signs for Parbold and Ormskirk on the A5209. Once you are on the A5209 signs for Wrightington Hospital are clearly visible. The hospital is approximately a half mile form junction 27 of the M6 on your left.
From the South
Follow the M6 North bound for Wigan. At junction 27, Standish, leave the M6. Get in the left hand lane. At the round about follow signs for Ormskirk and Parbold on the A5209. Once you are on the A5209 follow signs for Wrightington Hospital which are clearly visible. The hospital is approximately a half mile from junction 27 of the M6 on your left.
- Car parking is available on a Pay and Display basis. It applies to all cars parks and includes disabled areas. The cost is:
- Up to two hours £2.00
- Between two and four hours £4.00
- Over four hours £5.00
Car Parking Concession Criteria
- Any oncology patient who attends the Trust for frequent regular treatment will receive free parking for the length of their treatment. This criterion was agreed by Macmillan Cancer Support
- Any patients attending clinics at the Trust for a minimum of one day a week for an extensive period will receive free parking
- Visitors of patients hospitalised for more than 2 weeks (14 days), will be offered free parking for the remainder of the patient's stay from day 15 onward